LoLa artists are at the Powderhorn Art Fair!
The Powderhorn Art Fair features fine art and crafts on Powderhorn Lake. Visit the Art Fair on Sat August 6 from 10-6 and on Sun August 7, 2016 from 10-5. The fair is located at Powderhorn Park, 3400 15th Ave S 55407.
LoLa Artists in the Main Exhibition:
- Laura Burlis: Booth 177
- Mary Ila Duntemann: Booth 49
Artists at the LoLa Tent (Group Exhibition):
- Karen Grimm, Karen’s ReKreations: Treasures created from found items, focus on décor and garden art.
- Lauren Catlin, Hopelark Jewelry: Hand sculpted decor and jewelry.
- Jane Strauss, Jane’s Prints: Photography with automotive, panoramic, landscape, and documentary subjects.
- Roxanne Dunlop, Roxanne Dunlop Photography: Vibrant landscape and nature photography of the Longfellow area.
- Anita White. Amaranth Art Studio: Drawings of daily life and paintings on paper and silk.
- Alice Nelson-Lindall, Parkway Pottery: functional and decorative pottery.
- Celestine Pueringer, Create Laser Arts: Laser-engraved objects & urban-cabin wares in wood and leather.
- Sally Lieberman, Gingham Life: Sewn and embroidered clothing and goods, made with repurposed materials.
Find the LoLa tent on the southeast side of the park (just south of the park building).
LoLa artists in the community showcase:
- Meg Erke
- David Logsdon
- Emily Madland
For more information, visit Powderhorn Art Fair.